Journal Every Day To 5X Your Productivity
I've been journaling every morning for around 18 months and it has absolutely changed my life for the better. 5X productivity is an understatement.
I'm not naturally a focused person but with consistent daily journalling I've learnt to switch on my focus when I need to.
Here's how it can help you too:
- Practice daily gratitude to flood your brain with positive thoughts
- Give yourself daily self love to build your self esteem
- Set goals for your body, mind and project so you can progress each day
- Write a daily affirmation so you can live in the present instead of worrying about the past or the future
And the big one for me...
- Write down your key task (or tasks) for the day so it's clear what you need to do to move the needle in your life!
Fair Enough But How Does It Work?
The Stoic Journal invites you to 90 days of jounalling.
Each page of journaling offers you the chance to set-up your day for success and then reflect on the day to put your mind at ease before sleep.
Each day you'll read quotes from both ancient and modern Stoics giving you a dose of wisdom to ponder throughout the day.
You will prepare and reflect on each month, providing a measurable yardstick of your progress.
What Makes This Journal Better Than The Thousands Of Other Journals Out There?
Unlike other journals... The Stoic Journal creates a framework to achieve your goals.
Instead of writing meaningless hopes, wishes and prayers...
You'll create a framework for your success.
It's goal setting combined with the actions you need to achieve those goals.
Every day you journal you'll get clearer about what you want and what you need to do to achieve it.
And every day you'll do that ONE thing.
You'll get there WAY faster with this strategy than if you tried to go it alone.
And if real results are what you want and if you're sick of waiting around... it's time to start journalling.
You'll be amazed at what you can achieve in only 90 days.
If you're ready to start achieving your goals grab a copy of the Stoic Journal now.